Press Release| March 16, 2020
Health & Operational Update
We, at Cunningham Restaurant Group, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. Since Boulder Creek’s opening in 1997, Cunningham Restaurant Group has established and upheld industry-leading standards in sanitation and cleaning procedures.
In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Cunningham Restaurant Group has in place to protect the health and safety of our team, guests, and neighbors.
Updates to our current procedures:
- Increase frequency and duration of handwashing
- Sanitize all items that touch tables or hard services after each use
- Frequent glove changing for all food handlers
- Additional sanitizing resources for team members and guests, including extra soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer
- Discontinue personal contact between team members and guests, including hand shaking
- Use of EPA-Approved disinfecting, sanitizing, and antimicrobial products
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We encourage our team members, guests, and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay USTD泰达币交易平台_泰达币官网aphome if you are sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
Please know that the wellness and safety of our team and guests continues to be our top priority. We encourage you to dine with us and support our fellow businesses in the community. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued VIP member. We look forward to serving you.